Milky Electric Cream Separators are extremely quiet, well-designed and feature quality materials and workmanship throughout. Milky Electrics use the familiar spinning disc technology, but with features that improve safety, balance and durability.
- 350 L/H (369 quarts/ 92Gallons per hour)
- All Stainless Steel Housing, Milk & Cream Spouts and Top Bowl
- A silent 250 Watt Long-Life motor has an 1800 hour brush life so brushes only need to be replaced every 165,000 Gallons of milk
- With the adjustable cream screw it is possible to set up the thickness of cream between approx. 8%-12% (depending on temperature and milk quality)
How to use cream separator:
Just warm the milk up to 40°C or 104°F, switch the separator on and pour the milk into the cream separator by hose.
How much cream you can get? Helpful tips:
- from 10 gallons of milk you will get about 1 gallon of cream (average from about 8% to 12% depending on fat content);
- the cream will have 10 times more fat than your milk. It means that if your milk has 3,2% you will get cream with 32% of fat;
- if you need cream with less content of fat you can mix it with low fat milk which you get during separation.
- pour about 2 gallons of hot water into the separator before the milk. The separation will be better.
Watch video on YouTube
NOTE: The butterfat percentage of milk can affect how cream separators work. Test batches may be necessary to find the correct setting and techniques.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.