Mitsubishi Variable Speed Milk Pump Controls
The "VSD" is simple to install between milkings. It optimizes performance of the milk pump by slowing down and speeding up the milk pump motor as the milk level in the receiver jar rises and falls, as the milk level reaches the lowest float the motor turns on at half speed (1800 RPM) as the level rises to the second float the motor speed increases to 3/4 speed (2700 RPM) and when the third float is reached the motor speed is increased to full speed (3600RPM) this "variable speed" has many advantages over the traditional conductivity probes.
The Mitsubishi drive converts single phase power to three phase so you do not need to rewire the barn
It is important to note that while you can use a "VSD" with your existing single phase 230 volt power on the farm the milk pump motor must be a three phase motor in order to work with a VSD, three phase motors are available on our milk pump motor page.
• Reduces cell counts; by cooler milk entering bulk tank due to optimized pre cooler performance
• Optimizes energy efficiency; colder milk entering the bulk tank reduces compressor time.
• Optimizes pre cooler performance; by having a more consistent flow of milk
• Easily installed between milkings; Install is a snap! Drives are ready to run.
• Watertight fiberglass enclosure; keeps moisture out for trouble free operation,
• Brand name reliability; Mitsubishi drives are tough and dependable.
• Low initial cost; With a low initial cost you start keeping more of your money faster!