Interpuls ITP205 & 207 are individual milking claws incorporating the familiar automatic shut-off feature found on our standard valves. However we have found the ITP valves to provide a more positive shut off than the standard valves making them the favorite of most milkers. The valves automatically control the vacuum supply to each liner during both milking and washing. As soon as the teat enters the liner, the valve automatically opens and milking commences. Then, when the teat is removed at the end of milking, rapid air intake creates a vacuum in the valve which automatically closes it.
What's the difference between them?
The 205 has a manual wash pin which must be pushed down to prevent the valve from closing during washing and is recommended for bucket systems.
The 207 Is fully automatic during washing and recommended for CIP systems.
• Closes when not on the doe so dirt cannot be sucked up.
• Allows for easier milking when one side finishes first.
• Valves close automatically if the cluster is kicked off.
• Easy to inspect for cleaning and maintenance.
• Any teat can be isolated during milking.
• Reduces vacuum fluctuation.