The Draminski Mastitis Detector is an accurate and easy-to-use instrument which detects sub-clinical mastitis in its earliest, visually undetectable stage. The Detector works by measuring the conductivity of milk and displays the results on the readout of the convenient hand-held device. It is a valuable and trustworthy aid to maintain a healthy herd and ensure high quality milk production.
The Draminski is a hand-held device with a cup for receiving a small sample during the forestripping of each quarter. The results are compared to a chart which shows expected results for cows of various ages and conditions. If a quarter is in the sub-clinical range, steps can be taken immediately to treat the quarter. Model MD-1 shows one result at a time. MD-4 has enhanced software to save the results from each of the four quarters and display them on one screen simultaneously.
- Improves returns by unmasking mastitis in its earliest invisible stage
- Enables early treatment and prevents permanent damage to the udder
- Monitors your herd to ensure higher quality milk production
- One-person operation - forestripping, testing, and visual monitoring done all at once
- Durable, waterproof case allows you to work in the toughest conditions
Complete instructions included.