Y Ball Check Valve has 2 x 1.5" ends and a 2" top cap. Ball is rubber coated Stainless Steel.
• Ball Check Valve
• Material: 316L stainless steel
• When liquid flows through the valve, the ball is forced into the branch of the valve allowing full fluid flow. When the liquid stops, equalizing the pressure, the ball drops back into the seat, preventing backflow. Should reverse flow occur, the differential pressure will cause the ball to seal firmly against the seat preventing leakage.
• two piece construction for easier alignment during installation
• polished ID and OD to 3A standards
• all metal contact surfaces of 316L stainless steel construction
• air blow check valve can be added